When you're talking to Liam Gallagher, there can be a certain amount of controversy for sure. . Former Oasis and Beady Eye frontman, Liam, has a definite way with words and he's . He’s come out with some funny quotes over thlast few years, but in case you want to revisit some… Here are 10 of his finest quotes.
1.“You've seen one of the our gigs you've seen 'em all. But if you're into the music, you'll know that we played better the night before or we can play better.”
2. "I was walking along and this chair came flying past me, and another, and another, and I thought, man, is this gonna be a good night."
3."We will be as big as the Beatles, if not bigger."
4. “It's a good thing we won, because we were going to trash the place if we didn't.”
5. "I'm not the likes of Mick Jagger, man. I don't think singers
who start off singing should play guitar. It looks f***ing stupid."
6. "I don't have a bad word to say about Be Here Now. The only person who's got a problem with it is Noel. He wrote it, so then it's his problem."
7. "Everyone knows that if you've got a brother, you're going to fight."
8. "Pete Doherty needs a slap and the sooner he gets it, the better."
9. ""I have never seen a U2 fan. I have never seen anyone with a U2 shirt or been around someone's house that has a f***ing U2 record. Where do their fans f***ing come from?"
10. "Being a lad is what I'm about. I can tell you who isn't a lad - anyone from Blur."
"My style comes from football and all this casual thing." LG